|
Appreciate failure for it is the reason to your success
| |
|
Profile
A passionate young man who have interest in many aspects of life. Hope to use blogging as a tool to motivate himself and people around him. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, May 2, 2009, 3:30 AM
Man against the world - Survivor Have you ever walked alone at night Like a man against the world No one takes your side A boat against the tide When your faith is shaken you start to break And you heart cant find the words Tossed upon the sand I give you a man against the world All the people cheer til the end is near And the hero takes a fall Then theyll drag you through the mud Youre only flesh and blood I have walked the path from dark to light And theyve yet to come to terms Alone I take my stand Im only a man against the world And love, like a distant reminder It tugs at my shoulder It calls me home I shout, can a single voice carry Will I find sanctuary within your arms Someday when the answers clearer Someday when I even the score Youll reach and youll find me near you Right beside you Forevermore But for now Ill walk the night alone Like a man against the world A brand new day will shine Through the avalanche of time Now the roads grown long, but the spirits strong And the fire within still burns Alone I take my stand I give you a man against the world |